The Greater Polson Community Foundation recognizes generous individuals who put plans in place to dedicate assets for the benefit of our shared community.
We can help you design a bequest, Transfer On Death designation, directed gift, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance payout, or other ways to share your legacy gift.
Membership in the GPCF Anchor Society recognizes and honors your thoughtful and generous planning.
It is special people who provide for the future of their community. The Anchor Society was created to give current recognition to those who have included the GPCF in their estate plans.
Benefits of becoming a member of the Anchor Society:
• Opportunity to tell your story about the legacy you want to leave
• Recognition in print & electronic communications
• Invitations to special events
• Certificate of membership & welcoming gift
• Knowledge that your legacy gift will benefit your community forever and inspire others.
If you have already included GPCF in your estate plan, please let us know so we can thank you and welcome you to the Anchor Society.