What is a Trust-Based General Grant and how does it differ from an annual grant for a specific project?
- Applications for Trust Based Grants is by invitation only.
These Trust Based grants are for Non-profits that have worked with GPCF over several years, and where GPCF understands and values the non-profit’s contribution to GPCF’s mission, may qualify for a TBGG.
- Trust Based Grants are not project specific and may be used for general operating purposes.
- TBGG applicants use a shorter application form.
- A TBGG is generally larger than most “project specific” annual grants.
- A GPCF representative must meet with a potential recipient prior to a TBGG application being submitted
- TBGGs require an annual application, visit, and report, but GPCF may renew a TBGG from year to year.
- GPCF wishes to assist, as an informed partner, with non-profits receiving TBGGs.
*Boys & Girls Club of Flathead reservation
*FLIC (Flathead Lake International Cinemafest)