What is a Trust-Based Grant and how does it differ from an Annual Project Grant?
- Applications for Trust Based Grants is by invitation only.
- Trust Based grants are for Non-profits that have worked with GPCF
- GPCF understands and values the non-profit’s contribution to GPCF’s mission, in which they may qualify for a Trust Based Grant
- Trust Based Grants are not project specific and may be used for general operating purposes.
- Trust Based Grant applicants use a shorter application form.
- A Trust Based Grant may be larger than most “project specific” annual grants.
- A GPCF representative will meet with a potential recipient prior to a Trust Based Grant application being submitted
- Trust Based Grants require an annual application, visit, and report, but GPCF may renew from year to year.
- GPCF wishes to assist, as an informed partner, with non-profits receiving Trust Based Grants.
*Boys & Girls Club of Flathead reservation
*FLIC (Flathead Lake International Cinemafest)
*Miracle of America Museum
*Mission Valley Aquatics
*Mission Valley LIVE
*Polson Loaves & Fish Food Pantry
*Women 4 Wellness