PEACE received the Greater Polson Community Foundation Grant to hold this special retreat! We have partnered with Statement, a non-profit organization out of Spokane, WA which has developed this amazing material!
Participants will come away with a better understanding of:
• How to recognize red flags in dating abuse
• How to identify the different forms of dating abuse
• How to recognize their true potential
• How to set clear boundaries and define true values
• How to have effective goal setting
• How to increase leadership skills
• How to apply respect in their everyday life
• How to increase self-esteem
• How to make a positive impact in their community through volunteering
• How to nurture healthy relationships with parents and friends
Enroll your daughter today! She is sure to “Make A Statement!”
Cost is $35 for the entire weekend! Please Register by March 10th!
Register online at https://www.peacemt.com/events-1/red-flag-teen-retreat