Need a Cure For Cabin Fever or a Break From Winter “Blahs”?
Attend the 6th annual Flathead Lake International Cinemafest, Friday, January 26 through Sunday, January 28 where you can:
• See 68 films from 15 countries: Australia, Canada, Croatia, France, India, Israel, Iran, Ireland, Italy, KOSOVO, Poland, Russian Federation, Tanzania, Turkey, and the USA
• Choose from the 2-hour screening blocks arranged by general type. $5 per 2-hour block or $40 for an all-access pass.
• See films that run the gamut from documentary, feature, animation, and narrative; many are set in Montana.
• Join other film-goers at informal get- togethers at Vine and Tap on Main Street in Polson at 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
• Meet filmmakers from Poland, Canada, California, Oregon, Wisconsin, Washington, Montana
• Vote for your favorite films and attend the exciting awards ceremony 5 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
• Learn why the Greater Polson Community Foundation has been a proud sponsor of FlIC for six years!